Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Studio Sample Flush Mount Album

I'm so excited to show everyone my studio sample Flush Mount Album!! I've had it in since sometime in December but I've just now had the chance to put everything together to show it off.

I have so many out of state brides and there are times when they are not able to come down to meet and we do everything via phone. I've yet to find a description of these albums that does any type of justice for them. Put simpy, they are absolutely gorgeous!

I've included a few pictures as well as a slideshow at the end for you to see the full album layout.






Click the arrow below to see the album design!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's gorgeous! You did a fantastic job designing the album.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome images leslie! the album is beautiful they must be thrilled with it!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography