Friday, January 16, 2009

I've been tagged!

Good morning everyone! I was recently tagged by Kendra of Motif Design (she designed my logo!) and thought that would be a good way to start my morning. Then I can tackle my mounding to-do list! I have a busy day of editing, album design and then tonight I get to judge a pageant. I actually had flashbacks of my old days in pageants when I was asked. I had so much fun I thought I would give judging a try! I hope everyone has a wonderful, blessed weekend!

7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I was Miss Defuniak Springs (what a town name right?!) in 2002 and competed in the National PEANUT Festival that year.

2. I'm addicted to Chick-fil-A. I have strong desired to eat their mouth watering chicken-minis all day long. I've had to control my addiction with out lifestyle change though. I've been twice since before Christmas.

3. I, like Kendra, am an only child.

4. I'm horrible about printing pictures of and for my own family. I have 2 scrapbooks that I've done no scrapping in since before Kaydence was born.

5. I pray... a LOT! I probably couldn't count the times in a day that I say at least a small prayer about or for someone or something.

6. I LOVE chicken and dumplings! It's my favorite meal of all time!

7. I LOVE to cut my hair extremely short (chin length) but my hubby likes is longer so right now I'm holding back. Plus I really like how it looks right now.. it's an inner battle though when trying to decide whether or not I should cut it off!

Trying to think of RANDOM things about me was a little hard... but I did it.

Now.. I'm supposed to tag 7 people... (If you do this.. make sure you tell them you've tagged them!)
1. Amanda Suanne
2. Patsy Brown
3. Samantha Jackson
4. Aliya Rinaldi
5. The Sloans
6. Pam
7. Bri

Have a great weekend!!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda Suanne said...

fun! I am working on mine now! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha... sorry, I totally forgot to go tell the people that I tagged that I had tagged them.

I'm busy, what can I say???? :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

mmm...chicken and dumplings...;)


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography