Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Engagement ~ Tiffany • Robert

Tiffany and Robert will be married in March, so Sunday afternoon we headed out to Pensacola for their e-session.

Put simply these two are one of the nicest and sincere couples ever and we "clicked" as I love to do with all my couples. It also helps that they were completely natural in front of the camera... being totally in love tends to make that easy!

Tiffany and Robert, I am so excited for your wedding to get here! Here are a few of my favorites for everyone to enjoy!

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been out of blog world for so long I haven't seen your work in forever. I LOVE all the natural light photos you've had on the blog recently (that i just looked at). They are very Jasmine Starrish!

Leslie Roark Photography said...

WOW! Thanks Heather!! That's quite a compliment! Welcome back to the blog world!!!! We've missed you!

Micha Everett Photography said...

Great shoot as always! Loving me some brick walls ;0)

Sarah said...

Love the sunflare. :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

loooooove the last image leslie!!!!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography