Wednesday, January 21, 2009

♥ Baby Haylee ♥

Nothing melts my heart more than to walk into a client's home and see a beautiful cooing baby! It's been some time since I have had a newborn session and I was instantly flooded with memories of when my own not-so-baby girl was only five weeks old.

Haylee was very alert and happy to oblige me as soon as I asked something of her. You're probably wondering why on earth I would be asking an infant to do something! :) I'll explain.

At one point I asked her if she would curl her legs back up for me and wouldn't you know.. she did it?! Sarah, aka Mommy, and I just giggled as we savored every second of watching Haylee "perform" for the camera. (Yes.. I really do know that infants don't actually follow directions.. but humor me!)

Thank you, Sarah, for allowing me the opportunity to photograph your new, precious baby girl! I can't wait to see how much she has grown in a few months! Enjoy!












7 comments:

Kricia Morris Photography said...

OMG, she's angelic. Love that first shot Les, good job!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious!

Micha Everett Photography said...

What a precious little girl! Loving the first one!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

i love the feets and the little hands!!!!

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Thanks everyone! She was PRECIOUS to photograph!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful!! You really captured her personality.. But I'm biased; I'm her mommy! Thanks for all you did. I can't wait to see the rest. ~Sarah

Unknown said...

These shots really are precious. Great job.


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography