Monday, January 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces!

So today's blog is a highlight and entry of the new photography blog/forum iHeartFaces!



iHeartFaces was created for photographers to be able to share the art of capturing faces and the emotions that they hold. Check it out and enter your faces!

This week I decided to enter a photo for both categories, kids and adults. It goes without saying that I'm going to pick my baby girl for my first kids entry:



For the adults entry I chose my bride Julie from last summer. Julie reminded me (and everyone else I know for that matter) of a 50's movie star! She is also one of the sweetest, most soft-spoken people I've ever met.


11 comments:

Janine Kain said...

Excellent images!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Oh wow ~ both of these images are amazing...beautiful work!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Thank you both!

IMAGEine Couture Photography said...

Your baby girl is absolutely adorable--I love the fun that the image evokes! The bridal pic is just beautiful...I'd love to see more images from her wedding. Super job!

Melinda said...

Wow! Beautiful photos! I love the lighting and the color of the first picture. Plus your little girl is precious.

Drew said...

Both of the pictures are beautiful. I love your daughter's hat and beautiful blue eyes!

Cool siggy too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful images!

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Thank you everyone.. like I said.. I just couldn't NOT post one of my baby girl and Julie was such a stunning bride!

I appreciate all your comments!

Rebecca said...

Very nice. Your daughter is a doll! I love the use of color in her picture and the use of black and white in the bridal picture.

Tonkamom said...

Those are both beautiful!

Kelly Sauer said...

The baby, the baby! I love, love, love, love, love this shot! I hope you win for it!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography