Sunday, January 11, 2009

Meet Alyssa

Jenni emailed me in September asking if I would take portraits of her little girl on the beach when she was home for Christmas. We set a date and time but as it approached I became increasingly worried about how cold it was going to be. I thought it might be a good idea to try somewhere other than the beach but Jenni really wanted to do the beach since they only get to visit the area these days. Of course I said several prayers and yet again God provided! Jenni's and her family were quite warm in the sweaters as it was in the high 60's and there was NO wind (seriously..NONE)! The sky was also perfectly overcast! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Alyssa. Jenni, it was wonderful meeting you and your family! Thank you for allowing me to take your family portraits!









2 comments:


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography