Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kaydence at the Triple Play

With a new year always comes new changes..and yes, I am still talking about things that are changing!! This year I have vowed to manage my time better and spend more time with my family. I don't want to look back years from now and be asking myself, "What if?"

As many of you of know I became so busy last year that I finally had to put Kaydence in daycare. It was a really hard decision but one that I felt we needed to make for a number of different reasons. This past year was such a learning experience for me and at times I felt so overwhelmed with Kaydence being so sick and the mounds of work I had piled to do.

I'm still playing a bit of catchup this month from my end of the year weddings but once I have caught up on these things, everthing will be a lot different. I have restructured everything and have made personal, realistic deadlines and goals for myself so that I may enjoy more time with my baby girl. She is growing way to fast and I don't want to miss a second. Of course, I can't forget my husband. I want to be able to enjoy spending evenings with him as well instead of glued to the computer trying to finish editing.

We hope to have Kaydence in daycare only part time and for this reason I have decided to join our local MOMS club! We had our first outing at the Triple play last Thursday so I grabbed my camera for a few quick shots. I have also set a goal for myself to take more pictures of her interacting and playing for my family and friends to see. So.. here she is at the Triple Play. I didn't bring my flash so I was shooting at a pretty high ISO but I love them!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Enjoy!

Isn't this setup awesome?!


That's one big place for a little girl!


She LOVED the train table!


and a closer view..


Don't you love the bruise on her cheek?? That's from falling off the chair at my desk.




This was as far as she would go without me.. she wasn't too sure about it!


This is my favorite.. that tube blows are really hard to keep the balls floating in the air.. she thought it was funny to put her face over it!

4 comments:

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Oh it was.. the most awesome part is that almost all of those are adult friendly!! I can't wait to go back!

Micha Everett Photography said...

I am so proud! Kay and you deserve lots of mommy and daughter time! Can't wait to see more of these times!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Loved your photos, thanks for sharing.
-Robin
www.grandmasshoppe.com

Anonymous said...

She is too cute! I am jealous that you joined the MOMS group. I want some mommy friends too!!!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography