Sunday, January 25, 2009

I ♥ Faces! Kids



As I was searching through my photos trying to find the perfect picture for my iHeartFaces kids "joy" entry it hit me... I don't have to have the child with the biggest grin. Joy comes in all forms. The picture below is a little girl I photographed not to long ago. Her eyes lit up as she saw her mom walking towards her. It amazes me the unconditional love and joy our children show us just because we are near! I hope you enjoy this weeks "kids" entry!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie pie. Great capture.

maggiemae and family said...

wow beautiful eyes!

Melinda said...

Love the eyes!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

This photo literally took my breath away ~ amazingly beautiful!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Lori said...

beautiful! love her eyes

Randi said...

Those eyes are just amazing! GREAT photo!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!

Christi said...

Yes, it's in the eyes and hers are adorable. What a great photo.

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

Oh, look how her eyes sparkle and shine! What a beautiful face!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my I ♥ Faces Kids entry this week, I really appreciate it!

Hugs & Blessings!

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

Those eyes!! What beautiful work. Thanks for sharing and inspiring all of "us" amatures. wink. :)

Unknown said...

Dazzling picture : ).

illahee said...

such a beautiful picture!

Lisa said...

Yes, this is so pretty and sweet. I love it when my kids look at me like that!

Dot O said...

Love this photo! Beautiful!!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography