Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Time to catch-up!

So, instead of typing a ton of new blogs, I decided that I would use one to update some of my many recent sittings that I have had the last several weeks! I'm a real blogger-slacker! I promise to try and do better in the future. Of course, being busy is a good thing so I won't complain! This blog is going to be dedicated to my recent engagement and family shoots! I always have so much fun!

Melissa and Tobi
Melissa came down to visit Tobi and he surprised her with a proposal!


Kim and Crew
I had the pleasure of meeting Kim along with her daughter, husband and many friends recently! We had a blast laughing and joking on the beach in Perdido Key!

Missy and Family
I had the pleasure of meeting Missy and her family last week. They were visiting Pensacola and wanted to have family pictures on the beach!




Okay.. so there are many more than this. However, I'm still waiting for a few to give me permission to post pictures! And this blog is long enough. I do have a few more that I plan on getting up! Hope you have enjoyed!

No comments:


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography