Monday, April 7, 2008

Engagement and Baby.. Two great things!!

So I really do prefer to post individual blogs for my sittings but since I am still behind I am combining again so that all of you do not have to try and catch up on several blogs at once.
I recently had a wonderful engagement shoot with Brandi and Tim. What a couple!! As much fun as we had doing their engagement shoot.. I know it's going to make for a really fun wedding!!






Now on to baby Chandler! My friend Alison called me to shoot his 6 month portraits and I am embarrassed to say that this is the first time I have seen him besides in pictures! Mine and Alison's schedules are just total opposites so it makes it a bit hard to get together. However, just take a look at the slideshow below. Chandler aka "Chas" is just the cutest little boy and is SO happy!!



Now stay tuned because I have a wedding to update with later tonight!!!

3 comments:

Melissa Manzione Photography said...

Oh my gosh... what a CUTE LITTLE BOY!! You're so good Leslie!!

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Thank you! I had the most fun with him!!! Oh.. and I love your profile pic!

Brandi and Tim said...

YAY! We made the blog! I am still amazed at all the pictures! You did such a fabulous Job. Thanks again Leslie!!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography