Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Adventures Unlimited- Tommy and Kara

On March 22nd Kara and Tommy were united in marriage at Adventures Unlimited in Milton! One of my best friends, Kricia came with me to help shoot their wedding! Many thanks to her.. she was a tremendous help!! It was a beautiful ceremony. Tommy and Kara were surrounded by family and friends. The wedding when off without a hitch! You will be able to see how much Tommy adores Kara and Kara, Tommy! Congratulations!! Take a look at the slideshow and let me know what you think! Thank you Kara and Tommy for letting me be a part of your wedding day!!!









4 comments:

Micha Everett Photography said...

Great job!!! These are gorgeous as usual!

Eric Foley said...

Nice job Leslie!! They must be ecstatic over these!

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Thank you very much! They were a great couple!

Anonymous said...

Here's something funny . . . I was browsing around your blog and scrolled through these photos, when suddenly I realized . . . I work with that guy! :-)

I didn't even know he got married!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography