Wednesday, April 23, 2008

D.C. Sunday Shoot- Brad and Katie

I had the privilege to photograph not one, but TWO couples while in D.C. I really had the time of my life and it's always nice to be able to meet with your couples before the wedding day! That way you know if you "mesh" well as I like to say and we totally do! We hit a few of the same areas that I had the day before and then went over to the Capitol for the end of the shoot. I remember making the comment to Katie and Brad that day that the two shoots that weekend were completely different and boy was I right! You can really tell that Katie and Brad would stay wrapped up in each others arms all the time if they could! We got along so well and I'm excited about their wedding in September!! Don't forget to take a look at their slideshow!







6 comments:

Unknown said...

Les, this is one of my favorite engagement shoots that you've done. Great job incorporating the landscape of the area into the photography. Very impressed.

Micha Everett Photography said...

WOW!!! This shoot was just fabulous!

Eric Foley said...

Hi Leslie, I agree with Jason, great work! My fave is the last one, good composition too!

Brad Jordan said...

Leslie, I cant begin to tell you how wonderful this is. You capture Katie and I, and every time I see this slide show I just get so happy. I am reminded of just how special and unique our love is! Thank You! I cant wait till Sept!

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Thanks everyone! Brad, I'm so glad that you are happy with the photos.. I can't wait until September either!!!

elite studio wedding photography said...

Leslie, Nice engagement shots. You do nice work. I am a photographer in Connecticut www.elitestudiophotography.com I always wondered what it would be like to shoot weddings full time in Florida. My whole family lives in boca. One day I will move down there I hope, but to retire. Best wishes, Jeff If you have time check out my new blog, thanks


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography