Friday, March 28, 2008

Contact Me and Quick Update!

In the last several days I have had several people try to contact me for portraits. Unfortunately, the email addresses that have been entered into the contact form are not correct. I keep getting this message:


Hi. This is the qmail-send program at smtpauth20.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

So, if I you have contacted me and I have not responded I promise that I have tried! Please shoot me and email or another contact form! Just please make sure to either check your address to make sure it is correct or add a phone number where I can reach you. Thanks so much! I look forward to hearing from you again!!

Also, I know that I have been slacking a little bit in the blogging area. I have got to be the world's worst blogger! I plan on posting a blog soon to catch you up on some of my favorite images from the shoots I've had recently! I hope everyone is doing well! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Happy Family said...

Ya girl! Gotta keep up. We want to know what is going on!

Kara

Eric Foley said...

I get those return messages too from time to time. One of the reasons I've found is when you send a reply to someone who has a full mail box.

Go figure!

Unknown said...

You never respond to my emails anyway. At least now I have an excuse as to why you won't talk to me.

Leslie Roark Photography said...

LOL! Maybe if you sent me an email from time to time I would be able to respon! ;)


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography