Monday, March 3, 2008

Michelle and Roger


I had the most fun Friday afternoon with Michelle and Roger! We started at Fort Barrancas on Pensacola NAS for their engagement shoot. It was evident right away how much in love they are! Roger surely couldn't get enough of Michelle and vice versa! We took our own private tour around the fort and then headed to the beach. There, we decided it would be fun to make Roger do push ups while Michelle sat on his back! Then, Michelle and Roger were playing and she went to run straight for him so that he could lift her up and he lost his balance and if it wasn't for fast reflexes she would have easily ended up face first in the sand behind him! As you can tell, we had a blast! It really made me feel good when Roger looked at me and said, "You know, I was not looking forward to this but I actually had a lot of fun!"
That's what is is all about! You having fun and me capturing you as you are!! I really can't wait until their wedding. We had so much fun Friday that I can't imagine the wedding being any different!!!
Take a look and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Eric Foley said...

Hi Leslie, oohh I love the green tunnel shot! Very cool

Melissa Manzione Photography said...

Great shoot Leslie!

Micha Everett Photography said...

THESE ARE FABULOUS!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography