Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bridal Session!

So, I have a little bit of catching up to do! I must admit that I am not the best at blogging regularly like I should! Not to mention I ended up in the ER with a kidney infection the Monday before last! NOT fun at all!! Anyway.. I had a beach shoot with one of my gorgeous brides, Kristen! We were not sure about the weather.. as you can tell from the pictures it was very dark outside and it was SO windy! Kristen carried it off well though. She is absolutely gorgeous in her gown! We actually did the pictures at the beach house where the wedding and reception will be. Let me know what you think! (Oh.. and I have a few more shoots to blog about so check back soon!!)

4 comments:

Eric Foley said...

I like 2-4&5, I always say, beautiful girl = beautiful image! Nice work, let's see more!

Unknown said...

Great shots Les!!! She is very beautiful and you did a wonderful job.

Unknown said...

1 and 3 are my faves great job

Micha Everett Photography said...

They are all great. You are just fabulous!! ;0)


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography