Monday, March 3, 2008

Kendra and Ed


So, I met up with Kendra and Ed Saturday afternoon. Before their shoot Kendra had emailed me with an idea for their wardrobe and I must say it looked even better than I could have imagined! We went to downtown Pensacola and just let loose. Kendra and Ed were such good sports. I felt bad because Kendra had on the most AWESOME heels and we were doing a ton of walking. I know if I had been wearing them I would probably have blisters on my feet by the time we were done. Not to mention I then got them to climb on the rocks and all three of us at one point or another almost tumbled to our deaths! Or at least that is how we felt about it. I just told them to make sure and catch the camera..not to worry about me! :) So anyway.. enough writing.. here are some of my favorites from their shoot!


Ed's face is hilarious in this picture.. I love this picture.. plus the shoes are GREAT!

6 comments:

Micha Everett Photography said...

These all turned out great they just keep getting better LES!!!

Kricia Morris Photography said...

You're right, she did have on amazing shoes! What a great sport!

Anonymous said...

Leslie- We LOVE our pictures! You really captured our personalities and we had such a great time with you. Working with you has been a great experience so far...we can't wait till wedding day!

Unknown said...

Leslie, these are your best engagement shots. Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these photos! Very artistic!

Kara Pennington Photography said...

These are so fun!! Love Kendra's red high heels :)


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography