Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Life is Great!

You are probably wondering what has come over me!?

Nothing really.. I'm just excited that Christmas is around the corner.. literally.

Although, I've done NO shopping.. None. Zip. Zero.

I'm MOST excited that having switching to a new doctor, we may be taking a turn in the right direction with Kaydence's health.

I ANXIOUSLY awaiting my new camera! Let me tell you, I'm not a patient person and of course it's in such high demand that I might not even have it before Christmas, although I am praying really hard!! I'll blog more about that when I get it and test it out!

I'm excited because I'm finishing up editing on my last few weddings and will be blogging them soon.

I'm SUPER excited about all the new changes coming to Leslie Roark Photography!

All in all......LIFE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!

Thank you for letting me share this great life with you!

And now.. here are two photographs, each from recent weddings.. I know these two are anxious awaiting at least a sneak.. so here they are!

Leslie Roark Photography Weddings ~ Pensacola, FL

Leslie Roark Photography Weddings ~ Defunaik Springs, FL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie!!! I LOVE IT!!

I can not wait to see the rest, lol

Katie

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

oooooo love that first image!!!! very niiice!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the rest...


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography