Monday, July 21, 2008

Nathan and Jessica - Sneak Peak!

I met up with Jessica and Nathan at Johnson Beach. Jessica had emailed me a few months back and like me, she and Nathan never had a "real" wedding. By real, I mean the big fancy dress with everyone we know invited for a huge celebration! They have been married almost a year and wanted photographs that captured this time of their lives. They were SO awesome. I think I might have asked them to kiss once.. the rest of the time they were all natural! The perfect couple for sure! Jessica and Nathan.. I hope you enjoy your sneak peak!!!

Johnson Beach Photography











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Leslie!! We had a wonderful time and are thrilled with the pictures! We can't wait to see the rest of them - you're right, we will have a hard time picking out our favorites!
:-) Jessica & Nathan

Unknown said...

There you go getting people wet again! Only crazy photographers do things like that....

Anonymous said...

I really like this idea of "after wedding" pictures. Maybe one day I can talk Austin into something like this! Also...I am loving the new site layout. Too cute!

~Alison


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography