Monday, July 21, 2008

Face lift!



As some of you may have noticed, the website has undergone some changes in the last week! If you haven't noticed.. go check it out!! I have a new logo thanks to one of my wonderful brides, Kendra (click her name to see their slideshow)! She did a fantastic job! We have also added a Wedding Gallery of many of my slideshows from the last several months and updated the homepage slideshow, portrait slideshow and beach slideshow! Please let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the page looks GREAT!!! The new logo is definately YOU!!! miss you!! andrea

Melissa Manzione Photography said...

The website looks GREAT Les! I need to call you soon to catch up :)


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography