Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Amber's Family

I have had the the honor to meet so many families since spring break! I have not had the chance to post many of them because it's been so busy. I've finally got a good rhythm going (I think!) to posting blogs more regularly. This is Amber's family. As you can see it was VERY overcast. About an hour before the shoot I was on the phone with Amber saying.. it's raining everywhere, we can reschedule if you want. ( I always leave that decision to my clients.) Amber said, "Well, every one is already dressed. Do you think you could come and if it rains we will try again?" Know what it's like to go through the process of getting children dressed for pictures I said, "Sure!" I'm about 5 minutes from the beach and it's still sprinkling and I think to myself, "We really are going to have to reschedule." BUT.. God was (as always) good! The pictures turned out great..even despite it being overcast!! I had a wonderful time with the girls as well. Amber was even able to catch a crab that washed up on shore for the girls to laugh at as she dangled it over my head.. eeek! Enjoy!!!!!!!









1 comment:

Micha Everett Photography said...

Stinkin rain but they still looked great!!!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography