Thursday, July 31, 2008

Marcus and Jill

Navarre Wedding PhotographyWhen Marcus called me and asked me to photograph his wedding I knew right away I was going to like this couple! I mean, it's really rare that the guy (no offense Marcus) takes care of the photography plans! I knew right away that Jill was very laid back and easy going and I had yet to speak with her! When their wedding day arrived I found out very quickly that I was right! These two were absolutely sincere and beautiful. They had a small elegant ceremony in Navarre Beach surrounded by a few close friends and family members. The sky was a perfect backdrop for their ceremony and pictures! I hope you enjoy the sneak peak!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, Love the photo's. You are truly amazing. We couldn't be happier with the results.

For anyone searching for the perfect photographer, search no more! Leslie Roark is hands down the best choice in Florida and surrounding areas. She is completely dedicated to making your day special and a top priority.

Once again, Thank you Leslie!

Yours Truly,
Marcus Young


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography