Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby E!


A very proud Mommy and Daddy welcomed Baby E into the world very recently! I did Mommy's maternity portraits a few months before he arrived. (No.. I did not blog them. I unfortunately probably will never be caught up on all the shoots/weddings that need to be blogged!). Anyway.. I was super excited when Rosie contacted me to let me know that Baby E was here and that she would like me to take his first portraits. I can not tell you just how great he did. Not only was he awake the ENTIRE 2 hours that I was there.. he never fussed or cried. Not even a whimper! He smiled at us about 5 times too! I know 10 day old babies don't normally smile but he even rolled over from his back to his side several times...so he did REALLY smile (at least I think so... but I am a mommy too!!) :) Mom and Dad surely have an advanced little guy on their hands. I hope you all enjoy!







PS.. What do you think about the new border/logo design!? I love it and it's all thanks to my wonderful bride Kendra! She has been amazing!!

No comments:


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography