Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged yesterday by Jason Lanier, another photographer and also one of my greatest friends. Getting tagged means I have to answer a series of questions that let everyone know a little more about me. So here goes!

The rules-1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. 2. Each player answers the questions about themselves. 3. At the end of the post each player the tags 5 players and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

  • What was I doing ten years ago? Most of you are going to laugh at this but I was only 12 years old..starting my freshman year at Walton High School. Needless to say I didn't have many worries except which exam to study for!
  • 5 things on my to do list today? Well I have a lot of catching up to do from last week when Kaydence got put in the hospital. I got pretty behind. So..I'm going to: finish Erin and Dominic's Wedding Pictures and slideshow. (I promise I am almost done!) Finish my portraits shoots from last week. Work on Kristen and Chris' wedding from this past weekend. Finish up my shoots from this week and last but not least I would really like to have some time to RELAX..even though it is doubtful!
Sneak Peak:


  • 3 bad habits?- Chick-fil-A chicken minis...They are WONDERFUL! Biting my fingernails. Sweet tea.

  • 5 places I've lived? San Antonio, Tx- born there, Morrisville, VT- one year..my dad's family is from there, DeFuniak Springs, FL- growing up years, Freeport, FL- part of college years and Milton, FL -first home with my husband and beautiful daughter!

  • Favorite Color(s)? Yellow, Pink and Black

  • 3 places you would like to visit: Spain, Australia and Mexico (I've lived a sheltered life and have never been out of the country!

  • One thing you haven't had time to do lately that you wish you could: Lay out by the pool or at the beach!

3 comments:

abcdef said...

Hey Leslie,

I've got so much going on I'm not going to be able to post this until Monday. I hope you have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

Thanks for being such a good sport. You are quite a youngster...great to learn even more about you.

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Yea.. I can't help it! It's funny.. I never think about me being as young as I am until someone asks me to look 10 year back and I see my freshman year of high school! :)


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography