Friday, May 2, 2008

Please Pray for Kaydence!

I just wanted to give an update to those of you who might be waiting on pictures. I am now a bit behind because Kaydence was admitted to the hospital yesterday for some health issues she has been having as well as a new one..vomiting. So we are hoping to be home by tonight but we won't know until some of her tests come back. Please be patient with me. I really hate being behind but as most of you would agree.. family comes first. I will post later when I have more time. It's not anything life threatening that we know of but what's going on shouldn't be! you and I promise to get pictures up as soon as possible!

2 comments:

Micha Everett Photography said...

I will be praying for you guys! LOVE YOU

Unknown said...

Les, my prayers are definitely with you and your family at this time. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography