Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

I'm not sure if I am going to have a chance to post this weekend so I wanted to go ahead and post now. Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mommy's!!! I hope that you have a great day. This picture (although technically speaking is not that great) I LOVE it!
It was taken today at the park. I never realized just how motherhood would affect me. As a sit here typing this, I am watching me beautiful girl try and feed her baby doll the remainder of her chicken and dumplings! She continuously melts my heart with just the simplest things. I can't begin to imagine the future when one day she will be a mom her self! Okay.. before I get too emotional.. I will leave you with a few quotes from a Mother's Day email I received today! Enjoy!

Somebody said it takes about six weeks to get back to normal after having a baby. That Somebody doesn't know that once your a mother, you are never "normal!"
Somebody said that if you are a "good" mother, your child will turn out "good." That Somebody thinks a child comes with directions and a guarantee!
Somebody said a mothers can find all the answers to her child-rearing questions in the books. That Somebody never had a child stuff beans up his/her nose and ears.. OR GET HER FINGER STUCK IN A SHOWER DRAIN AND HAVE TO TAKE AN AMBULANCE TO THE HOSPITAL TO HAVE IT CUT OFF!! Literally!


So, on that note, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


No comments:


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography