Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My baby girl is ONE today!

I really can not believe how quickly time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was holding my little girl for the first time. Now she is walking and developing into her independent ways! Here a are few pictures from birth to today! Enjoy!

First few hours



Day Three


One Month




I don't have all of the rest according to exact date but they are in order of her age!



Well, there you have it! This is just a small sampling of the THOUSANDS.. and yes I do mean thousands of pictures I have taken of my darling Kaydence since she was born. Until after Christmas I took pictures every week on Tuesday since she was born on a Tuesday. I hope you have enjoyed looking.

Until next time~ Leslie

2 comments:

Micha Everett Photography said...

It is really hard to believe she is already one. Our kids are so lucky to have mommy photographers and so are we! We will never be able to forget them growing up. I love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know her but she's so cute on these pictures. And I like the pictures you took. I hope you will take pictures at my weeding! I am going to keep your contact.


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography