Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kathleen and Josh


I am a little late posting for this blog. Kathleen and Josh came to my office and met with me to discuss their wedding day a few weeks ago. After the meeting we went to downtown Pensacola and had a wonderful engagement shoot. They are such a fun couple! We had such a great time together. The only bad thing was that in between the time we parked our cars in front of Seville Quarter until we were done in that area (about an hour to an hour and a half) someone keyed my car! We couldn't believe it. Anyway.. I can't wait until their wedding day. Here are a few of their pictures!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leslie,
We had so much fun and can't wait till the wedding!! Our Pictures can out great!! Thanks so much!!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography