Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!! (late.. I know!)


I had the pleasure of spending part of my Valentine's day with Kathy and David! They were married on the beach in Destin. When I first arrived Kathy was telling me how she was so upset the day before because the weather was TERRIBLE and COLD (and boy was it.. the 30's I believe)!! She said she was nearly in tears because she was afraid that her wedding day would be ruined.


Boy was she surprised when she got up the next morning! Her wedding day could not have been more perfect. There was not a cloud in the sky. There was a slight chill in the air but it was still very comfortable outside. Take a look at their slideshow and tell me what you think!




3 comments:

Micha Everett Photography said...

These look GREAT!!!

Kara Pennington Photography said...

This is an awesome shot! Don't you just love Destin beaches? Gorgeous!!!

Eric Foley said...

Hi Leslie, thanks for stopping by! I've actually hit your blog before but didn't comment. I love the food shots! Food photography is my second love!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography