Sunday, February 10, 2008

Birthday Cake a Smash!

My darling little girl is almost a year old so I wanted to take some formal birthday pictures. I've got another set that I'm going to do later next week but I wanted to show off the smash cake pictures now!! If you would like to have "Smash Cake" pictures of your little one, give me a call and we can set up an appointment!! Enjoy!






Oh.. and I forgot to say that she is like her Mommy and HATED being dirty. After the first part she didn't get too dirty because she didn't want to dig in. Andy decided to take the cake and smash it on her tummy. She looked down at her belly, then up at her Daddy and proceeded to have a baby meltdown because she was dirty!

4 comments:

Micha Everett Photography said...

These just turned out too cute!!!

Kricia Morris Photography said...

Again, excellence embodied in a photograph!

Brandi and Tim said...

LOVE it!! Your photography skills amaze me more and more! :)

Can't wait for March 30th. YAY!

Unknown said...

Great shots Leslie!!!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography