Saturday, August 30, 2008

Christmas is Coming!

Christmas is quickly approaching and I just can not believe it!! If you would like to book a Christmas session and or have Christmas cards made, now is the time to do it. All Christmas sessions must be booked and all card orders must be placed before November 12 in order to guarantee pictures and cards back in time to mail out for the Christmas Holiday! I know that seems early but that is how busy this time of year is and I want to have everything out in a timely manner!! Below are just a few (literally.. just a few) samples of Christmas Cards that I am offering this year! Please contact me for pricing information!

Leslie Roark Photography Card Sample

Leslie Roark Photography Card Sample

Leslie Roark Photography Card Sample

Leslie Roark Photography Card Sample

Leslie Roark Photography Card Sample

2 comments:

Eric Foley said...

These are great Leslie! Sooo talented you are. I wish I had time to do these, they are a great keepsake.

Melissa Manzione Photography said...

Obsessed with your Christmas Card :)


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography