Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Betsey's Family

Destin, FL Photography I've known Betsey's family for several years now. Unfortunately, life has not given us many opportunities to visit with one each other lately. So when Betsey emailed me and asked me to take beach portraits of her family I jumped on the occasion!! Her two beautiful children had grown at least a foot each since the last time I saw them. I had a wonderful time and can't wait to see them again!






I did not enhance her eyes in any way.. these are all natural!

2 comments:

abcdef said...

Oh my goodness. That black and white shot of the little boy & girl is precious. I could see this as a big gallery wrap.

Sublime Studios said...

Love the B&W of the two little ones... so pretty!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography