Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where Oh Where can Leslie Roark be...

....Oh where, oh where can she be?! (In my best child-like singing voice!) I promise I have not disappeared. The day after my friend Ceaton's funeral another (father-like) family friend passed away suddenly. Needless to say I've had enough death to last me at least a few years! I'm trying to catch up now! I apologize to all of my wonderful clients who are being so patient with me! Keep watch.. I'll have some pictures updates to post soon!

I also have a few busy months coming up! I had two weddings this past weekend, two coming up this weekend, and the following weekend I fly up for Brad and Katie's Wedding in Virginia! Then hits October and November with many more weddings! Stay tuned...

No comments:


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography