Saturday, September 27, 2008

When Brides Become Friends!

As Jasmine Star would say.. I love when brides become friends!

Leslie Roark Photography

When I did Melissa and Nick's engagement photos back in April, Melissa and I instantly became friends.

She also expressed a love and interest for photography and has even started her own photography blog!

That being said, we spent yesterday, not only having a "girls" day, but letting her rack my brain with any questions she had.

And now, today, she is shooting Brad and Katie's wedding with me! Off we go...
Leslie Roark Photography
I realize my logo is missing...gasp.. I'm not blogging from my normal computer and don't have it with me! :)

2 comments:

Melissa Manzione Photography said...

Les! I learned SO much from you!!! I am so thankful that you gave me the opportunity to shoot with you.. you're wonderful!!

Yay for 2 weeks!!!

PS I'll be posting some pics from the wedding tonight... hopefully :)

Jasmine said...

Amen sistah! :)


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography