Saturday, November 29, 2008

Networking

In today's wedding industry it is very important to network. I could go on and on about why it's so important but most wedding professionals know why.

A few weeks ago, Samantha of Samantha Jackson Weddings, hosted a wonderful meeting at 600 South in the New World Landing in Pensacola, FL.

There was a fantastic turnout with over 50 area vendors spanning from Destin to Perdido Key.

Caterers, photographers, calligraphy artists, an ice sculptor, wedding planners, DJs and cake makers alike attended!

If you are a vendor that would like to attend the next meeting or a bride in need of area vendors for your wedding you can contact Samantha here for more information.

Samantha asked me if I would mind taking some pictures at the meeting so I wanted to share a few.

Leslie Roark Photography

Leslie Roark Photography

Leslie Roark Photography

Leslie Roark Photography

Leslie Roark Photography

Photobucket

Leslie Roark Photography

Leslie Roark Photography

Leslie Roark Photography

Finally, a picture of our hostess, Samantha Jackson and our speaker for the meeting, Ron Ralph with A DJ to Go.

Leslie Roark Photography

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a GREAT event. And might I say, I love the way that you're using your logo on the bottom of your photos. ;)

abcdef said...

Hey Leslie! Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words on our wedding photos. The Warren's did a great job. I'm very happy with them.

I know what happened with the facebook link, but I'll try to find ya and add you.

Love the stuff you captured above. Hope you & your family had a great Thanksgiving!

Aliya said...

Les, glad to hear you're a blog-stalker, since I must confess I read yours daily as well :) Thanks again for EVERYTHING you guys did, I've been showing off our wedding pics to (literally) the world. see you in a month!!! :D


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography