Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween! (A few days late)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!

We went back to my hometown of DeFuniak Springs for Halloween again this year. Kaydence and her cousins went as the gang from Grease!

Aside from the normal "too much going on" behavior (You moms know what I mean) .. overall they did GREAT!

Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy! Keep watch this week.. I have A TON to blog about!


Kaydence

Photobucket

Jadyn

Leslie Roark Photography

Warren

Photobucket


Haiden

Photobucket



Dawson

Leslie Roark Photography

I put the "T" BIRDS on the back of his jacket! I was crafty for the second time in my life!!!

Photobucket

My baby girl and I.. that was a green sour apple sucker!

Photobucket

A full view.. (with a green mouth)

Photobucket



Photobucket

Kaydence won 3rd place in here age division in the costume contest!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa Manzione Photography said...

ADORABLE Les!! Love the outfit!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

omgosh those are the cutest costumes!!!! so adorable! congrats on 3rd place!!!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography