Friday, October 3, 2008

Look What I Found!

I was going back through some past weddings from this summer and I found Valerie and Nathan's photos!

After their wedding reception we went out for a night shoot and got fabulous pictures to go along with the fabulous shots inside!

Enjoy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Leslie Roark Photography Atmore, AL Weddings

Leslie Roark Photography Atmore, AL Weddings

Photobucket

Leslie Roark Photography Atmore, AL Weddings

2 comments:

abcdef said...

These are so gorgeous, Leslie. I love the night shots too. You did a great job.

Yes, I'm counting down the days. 17 to be exact. I wish you could come to the wedding too! :-)

Unknown said...

I really like the B&W silhouettes. Great job.


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography