Thursday, October 2, 2008

Family Portraits

So.. the last time we had family portraits taken was when Kaydence was three weeks old.

Well, that was until July!

I searched and searched for the perfect photographer to take our family portraits.

I have to be honest.. at first.. I wasn't sure about the actual "family pictures" but not at all because of the photographer.

You see, I'm the, "smile, work it for the camera" type. My husband is the, "I hate you for making me do this" type and Kaydence is the, "I don't care.. I do what I want type."

So after looking and studying these pictures really hard.. it hit me... they totally describe my family! This first being the perfect picture! You know. .the one that will soon be the 20x24 over my fireplace that is surrounded by those fun shots where you can see all our faces!

So yes.. I have to give a HUGE thank you to fellow photographer Heather Stewart for the WONDERFUL job! She truly captured us exactly the way we are!
Enjoy!

Leslie Roark Family Photos



Leslie Roark Family Photos

Leslie Roark Family Photos

Leslie Roark Family Photos

Leslie Roark Family Photos

Leslie Roark Family Photos

Photobucket

Leslie Roark Family Photos

Leslie Roark Family Photos

Leslie Roark Family Photos

Leslie Roark Family Photos

This is my absolute favorite picture ever of me and Andy!

Leslie Roark Family Photos

Leslie Roark Family Photos

Leslie Roark Family Photos

Leslie Roark Family Photos

Leslie Roark Family Photos

5 comments:

Melissa Manzione Photography said...

love love love your family photos!!!

The Fritzsche's said...

Leslie those are soo awesome!!! I hate when family photos look posed and fake and you don't!! All of them are wonderful and seem to capture who you are as a family!!
Kathleen

abcdef said...

These are GREAT! The photog did an excellent job on this session. I love those a lot better than all the posed stuff.

You are so pretty! And, you have a beautiful family to boot.

abcdef said...

Just wanted to say have a great weekend! Hugs. :-)

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Thank you everyone! I'm very happy with them!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography