Friday, October 24, 2008

Framing

So I have to admit... I am HORRIBLE about printing pictures of my own family and hanging them around my house.

Let alone client pictures that I would like to display.

I also need a bigger office!

But... the whole reason for this blog was to share about a WONDERFUL business located in Milton that does framing!! They do a fantastic job and have incredible prices!!!

Below are two pictures that I just had framed. The one on the left is my beautiful little girl when she was 6 months old and the other is a photo I took for a clients little girl.

Leslie Roark Photography

Want to know where I got them framed at yet?!

Robert Moser's Framery
850.995.3330

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie-
This is where my parents and Ed and I get all of our photos framed. In fact, our beautiful wedding portrait (taken by YOU, of course!) was framed there. They are wonderful!

-Kendra Fendt

Leslie Roark Photography said...

I remember your engagement portrait was framed by them and it was awesome! I am super excited about the job he did! I can't wait for a bigger office to have more stuff done!!!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography