Thursday, June 12, 2008

Peter and Julie 05.18.08

Peter and Julie were married on Navarre Beach. They had a gorgeous ceremony and a wonderful family. I have been so blessed with clients that truly make me feel as if I'm part of the family! Doesn't Julie remind you of a 50's movie star?! The both had the most loving personalities and have been very patient with me with all that has been going on recently. Here you are you two! Enjoy!
(Don't forget.. to see more..watch the slideshow!)






Navarre Beach Wedding Photography

5 comments:

Micha Everett Photography said...

Leslie these are the best yet they are so fabulous I love them!!!

Unknown said...

I love the shot of her in the chair in front of the window. Great use of natural light!

Unknown said...

I love the shot outside at the alter. They all rock!

Melissa Manzione Photography said...

Great job Les!!! You're getting better and better every day!

Unknown said...

congrats on the growth in yr business and welcome to yr second shooter. forgot her name:( AWESOME beach wedding nice and clean "A MOMENT IN TIME:


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography