Tuesday, June 17, 2008

May I introduce..

the newest name, face and voice at Leslie Roark Photography.. Kricia (pronouced Tricia with a K) Morris!

Due to the amazing growth of Leslie Roark Photography I need some extra help! Kricia will not only be taking over as an office manager but will also be available as a second shooter at weddings. If you are interested in having two photographers shoot your wedding please let me know and we can work it into your package.

So, if you read my blog.. please leave a comment and give her a big welcome! I know I have!!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Melissa Manzione Photography said...

Congrata Kricia! I'm jealous!

From what I understand you will be shooting my wedding with Leslie. Looking forward to meeting you!

Micha Everett Photography said...

I am so excited for the both of you guys! And so glad you will finally have help so you won't be so stressed, lol ;0) I know Kricia will keep you in line!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Kricia! Kricia helped Leslie at my daughter's wedding on May 31st. She was so sweet and such a big help to Leslie. The pics that I have seen so far are beautiful. They both do a fantastic job.

Kricia Morris Photography said...

Thank you so much Leslie and thank you everyone else for the warm welcome! I'm so excited about getting down to Florida and getting to work! I'm sure I'll be speaking with everyone soon, thank you again!

Anonymous said...

What a small world- I looked at Kricia's site and saw pictures of my brother-in-law Ken and his new wife Jen on there that she did for their engagement shoot. I know that, Leslie, you are the photographer she (my new sister-in-law) wanted to book for their wedding, but you already were booked for that weekend with another wedding when we were down and you did our family beach pictures. She was telling me how she knew someone who knew you- and that must have obviously been Kricia?! :) Anyway- congrats!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography