Friday, April 18, 2008

Michelle and Roger- Pensacola, FL

Pensacola & Destin Wedding Photography
Michelle and Roger were married on April 5th. I knew from shooting their engagement session a few months before that this couple had something very special! Their wedding definitely confirmed that! The are so full of energy and love..it just radiates from them. I honestly think they could make a couple married for 50 years jealous!! For those of you local to the area you know what Florida weather is like! The morning of their wedding it is pouring down rain! A few times I almost called Michelle to see how things were going but I decided that I would wait. If something wasn't going right I was pretty sure she would call me. When I arrived at the beach house it was only misting a little bit. They had decided earlier that morning to set up the ceremony inside the beach house. It was beautiful! Even though it was very overcast and cloudy, it stopped raining and we were able to take pictures out on the beach! As we went out for out a night session Michelle and I start talking about some photos I have in my portfolio of a couple in the water. She turns to Roger and says, "Let's do it!" Roger looks at her as if he can't believe she is serious and asks, "What about your dress?" To which Michelle replied, "I won't even wear it again!" So we got some great shots of the two of them in the very COLD ocean. It may be April but the ocean is still pretty cold. I have a ton of favorite shots of their wedding. Here are just a few. Make sure you take a look at their slideshow and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Micha Everett Photography said...

Leslie you outdid yourself girl! These are by far my favorite so far. Every picture is just breathtaking! I stinkin LOVE these!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography