Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Chris and Ashley- Seacrest Beach, FL

On March 29, 2008 Ashley and Chris were married. They chose a beautiful church in Santa Rosa Beach and then the reception was held at The Lagoon at Seacrest. They traveled all the way from Georgia with almost 90 guests for the celebration! Can you believe that?! 90!! They are the sweetest couple and so are their families. I almost felt as if I was a family member! Thank you Chris and Ashley for choosing me as your wedding photographer!
















3 comments:

Micha Everett Photography said...

Wow Leslie I think this has been on the best so far! I love the one of the guys...

abcdef said...

Great job!

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Thank you! They were a wonderful couple and we had a great time!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography