Saturday, December 22, 2007

Where did December go?

I do apologize for the delay in posting a more recent blog. December has been a whirlwind month! I had back to back appointments plus my brother and sister-in-law had their vow renewal ceremony. I was in the wedding PLUS I was also the photographer! Luckily I have WONDERFUL friends in my life that served as second photographers as well as my husband. So they had 4 photographers to capture their wedding day! Thank you SO much Kricia, Micha and Andy!!
No, I am not in this picture because I was behind my camera at the time when this picture was taken! Brittany was such a gorgeous bride! I can not tell you all how blessed I have been for her to become a part of my life! I wish them a life filled with happiness and love!















I designed many, many Christmas cards! These two just being a few samples!

(The wording is only distorted because these are not the high resolution images!)

I am currently in Cleveland, Ohio with Jason for a wedding this evening at Jacobs Fields! It's going to be really awesome! Last night Jason took me out and we did a shoot of me in my wedding dress at a place called Squires Castle. He got some AMAZING shots. If you check out his blog http://www.capturelifephoto.blogspot.com/ you will see them! I can't wait to get one printed to hang in my house! I LOVE them.. he did a fantastic job.. as usual!

After that I will be home for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and then I fly to California for a photography workshop and a wedding. I will be gone for 5 days! This is going to be yet another wonderful learning experience.

So I want to take this time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you for allowing me to serve as your photographer and I hope to continue to do so in the future!!!! I will post pictures from my new travels when I return home from California. God Bless you all!




6 comments:

Micha Everett Photography said...

That is what friends are for and you know I am here any time you need me. You did such a fantastic job and stayed so calm the whole day you are truly awesome :0) I hope you have a safe trip and learn tons! Be SAFE! Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Leslie there are no words to describe what a blessing you have been in my life as my sister-in-law. You have captured moments in time from the Father's Day shoot to the Wedding Ceremony. You have a gift that most will never capture through a lens. I think it has been a blessing that Jason has come and opened a window of oppurtunity (very good pictures at Squire Castle) to see the world a in a different spectrum. DJ and I will support you every step of the way. Good luck and good travels with everything and everyone you come across. Always cherish the chance to take someones memories and story through a telephoto lense!! Britt

Unknown said...

Great job Leslie!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

abcdef said...

Hi Leslie,

I follow Jason's blog and saw your bridal session at the castle. WOW!!!! Looks like this could be an ad for a magazine. I know you have to be super excited not too mention frozen!!!! Great work.

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Thank you Crystal! I LOVED the pictures! There are even more than that but I just could not believe them! Jason always does such a fantastic job though! Also thank you everyone for your wonderful comments!

Unknown said...

Nice work, I love the wedding you done with Jason.


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography