Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I LOVE this time of year!


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Our family had a great one, that is for sure! We went to my Mother-in-laws house and celebrated there. I don't know about all of you but I don't eat food that good any other time of year!! Thanksgiving and Christmas.. it's the time to go ALL out for food! Andy and I snapped a few quick pictures of us Thanksgiving day before we headed down. This is a busy time of year and the countdown is on for the Christmas picture order deadline! All orders must be placed by December 4th or I can not guarantee that they will be back in time to give out for gifts. My beautiful little girl is also now 9 months old!

I can't believe how quickly time has passed! She is growing so quickly! As me for me the next few weeks are going to be extrememly busy! Work, work, work and then a little play followed by more work. My Aunt Rita, Kaydence and I will be traveling to Texas on the 15th of December to visit my mom and the rest of my family for Christmas. Then I come home the 20th only to fly out the next day for a wedding in Cleveland, Ohio. Isn't that awesome?! I will be home for Christmas Eve and Day and then the 26th I fly out to California to meet the whole Jason Lanier Team as well as photograph a wedding and attend a workshop! Then I come home the 31st and have a couple days to wind down before another wedding! I will keep you all posted on my travels. It's not too late to have Christmas Beach Pictures done. This is the beautiful Robison Family!

I hope that you all have a great week! Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I also love this time of year!!! It will be great to have you in California in a few weeks!!!

Micha Everett Photography said...

I hope you have a great time and I know you will learn tons! I have learned December is my all time favorite month too I feel like a kid again, lol. Love ya girly~

Unknown said...

Maybe you'll post another blog before coming to California??????


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography