Friday, January 4, 2008

DJ and Brittany Mosley

DJ and Brittany,

I know I posted a few pictures and comments on my previous blog regarding your wedding but I wanted you two to know how much I love you guys! You mean the world to me and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful addition to my family (Brit). I hope you enjoy your slideshow! For others that would like to view it please click the picture below.

(Edited to add: Again, I want to thank my wonderful husband Andy, Kricia and Micha for all their help that day. For those that don't know, I was IN this wedding and I was also their photographer! So my husband (whom I have been training for at least a year) was put to work along with my friends Kricia (photographer in training) and Micha (Memories by Micha). Without you three DJ and Brittany would not have the memories of their day that they have! I am so thankful to all three of you! I love you guys!)

2 comments:

Kricia Morris Photography said...

Anytime! It was a blast, and I can't wait to keep working with you, you're such an inspiration!

Micha Everett Photography said...

You are more than welcome you know I am here anytime you need me. I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for you and your help. I totally agree with Kricia you are a huge inspiration and God has blessed you and blessed me to have you in my life! I love ya!!!


Friends of Leslie Roark Photography!

BlogCatalog

Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Leslie Roark Photography